Memory Care Program Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/14/2016
N. Chelmsford, MA
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull Time
Brookdale North Chelmsford 4 Technology Drive N. Chelmsford , MA 01863
Job #: 068022
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Design and implement memory care programs and activities that meet the individual needs and interests of residents, in accordance with company standards
* Hire, train and directly oversee resident care staff in all aspects of the Memory Enhancement and Memory Care Programs
* Plan a weekly calendar that promotes resident participation in a structured environment, including one-to-one programming for residents who cannot participate in a group setting
* Work closely with care staff and executive director to ensure Memory Care daily path is in place and followed for each resident
* Routinely provide program directions, materials and resources to associates to ensure their success when facilitating programs
* Plan, coordinate and appropriately decorate the community for special events, seasons, holidays and signature programs
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in therapeutic recreation or activities related field preferred
* Three years programming experience for older adults; previous management experience preferred
* Experience with Alzheimer's disease and other dementias in a residential setting
* Computer and software proficiency, specifically with Microsoft Office and Adobe
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150726.aspx'