Mental Health Technician PRN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 00584-11724
Working under the supervision of nursing, the Mental Health Tech performs various patient care activities necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients. The position's tasks and responsibilities include:
* Provide age and culturally appropriate care including conducting and assisting in therapeutic groups and activities.
* Monitor, record, and communicate patient condition with doctors, nurses, and social service representatives.
* Teaches and assists patients in the process of utilizing behavioral modification plans as indicated on the master treatment plan.
* Preserve privacy through maintenance of confidentiality in communication, patient care, and documentation.
* Orients and mentors new staff members.
Licensure/Certification/Registration: B.L.S. / CPI
*Obtained/maintained within the timeframes required by hospital policy.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: 1 year preferred
Last Edited: 08/10/2016