Merchandise Clerical Kmart Womens Apparel
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Merchandising Clerical is an entry level, non exempt position within the buying organizaiton which performs business specific data entry functions as necessary for the buying team assigned.
* Coordinates with business units, gathers unique requirements, and assists in the creation of offers within the IMPACT system. Assist to resolve advertising related issues.
* Validates products and deals within created offers to ensure accuracy.
* Assists with the verification of pre-existing offers within the system and ensures accuracy to promote seamless price transfer to stores.
* Assists with troubleshooting and analysis of offer creation issues to help end users successfully use the system.
* Supports promotional execution process, including advertising prep, subsidy administration and point of sale signage execution.
*Assist with Purchase Order Approvals as needed
Associate's degree from a two year college or university; or two years related experience and/ or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
*Proficiency in the use of desktop applications and Windows-based programs with emphasis on buying related systems
*Excellent listening, verbal, written and communication skills
*Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail in managing multiple priorities
*Previous retail experience preferred
*Positive attitude and willingness to take on new challenges
*Flexibility and adaptability based on a new position and process in the organization
*Lifting boxes, cartons that may weigh more than 45 lbs occasionallyEEO EMPLOYER