Merchandiser Fraser Utica and surrounding areas
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Earn up to $80 extra money in one day or night! Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill Merchandising, Retail & Stocking job in the Fraser, Utica, Marysville and surrounding areas. These available positions are with an organization that is considered to be a thriving leader in the Retail industry. We offer full and part time opportunities for days and nights. As a merchandiser you will be responsible for stocking grocery merchandise on shelves, completing resets of merchandise and general merchandise management in a fast paced environment. If you meet the below qualifications, Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Merchandiser job include:
* Stocking grocery merchandise on shelves
* Completing resets of store merchandise
* General merchandise management
* Available to work day shift, including weekend work must be flexible
* Ability to work alone or in a team environment.
* Have good customer service skills
* Able to follow directions and retain training
* Dependable with great attendance
* Stock and clean shelves, with the ability to lift up to 50 pounds and perform bending, twisting, pushing and pulling.
* Ability to pass Background Checks
* Candidates with retail and grocery stock experience desired. Longevity in your previous work history is preferred.
These positions pay $10 - $12 per hour based on industry experience. The typical work week includes weekend hours.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for these Merchandiser openings in Fraser, Utica, Marysville and surrounding areas or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled