Merchandising Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Newport Beach, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Urban Decay Cosmetics is seeking a Merchandising Project Manager to join our team in Newport Beach, CA.
The Merchandising Project Manager Open Sell will oversee the visual planning of all open sale merchandising initiatives and gondola updates by maintaining and tracking all seasonal timelines, any seasonal / special project budgets, and the visual planograms for one of our main retailers. This position will work closely with other Merchandising PM s to ensure continuity between all Open-Sell and Shop in Shop retailers, outside contracted vendors, as well as, the Sales Dept., Marketing Dept., Retailer Partners and Merchandising Director. The Merchandising Project Manager Open Sell is ultimately responsible for communicating the seasonal directives to our contracted vendors, for on time delivery of all projects to the retailers locations, and collaborating with the Merchandising Director and VP of Global Merchandising to meet the fiscal merchandising budget.
* The primary duty is to manage all Open Sell Merchandising project timelines, assortments and planograms. This includes planning and forecasting the seasonal assortment moves for the entire year and managing contracted vendors on direction of projects
* Responsible for the coordination and completion of all projects, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
* Prepares reports regarding status of projects and contributes to weekly Merchandising Meeting.
* Coordinates with the Visual Merchandising team, the distribution all merchandising materials (strips/graphics/duratrans, etc.) to appropriate retailers and vendors
* Coordinates directive to Seasonal and Monthly Merchandising Guidelines
* Follow up required after the updates and throughout the year w/ stores and sales field
* Archive and maintain all Open Sell merchandising projects
* Monthly coordination of team store visits to check the quality of all merchandising items
* Planogram knowledge
* Excellent knowledge of Excel and Word
* Professional Attitude
* Excellent Organizational Skills
* Ability to Multi Task
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OR REQUIREMENTS
Normal Office Environment may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Education/Experience/ Licenses or Certificates:
* BA in Business or Communications
* Minimum of 3-5 years experience in project management
* Standard MS Office applications
* Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Adobe Suite (plus)
About Urban Decay Cosmetics:
Our story opens in the mid- 90s, when pink, red and beige enslaved the prestige beauty market. Flying in the face of this monopoly, Urban Decay unleashed a line of lipsticks and nail enamels inspired by seedier facets of the urban landscape. The vibe since day one* Beauty with an edge .
While we ve grown like crazy since then, we haven t stopped experimenting. We now offer an endless array of high-performance cosmetics, from velvety-soft shadows (including some of the industry s bestselling palettes) and creamy, badass lipsticks to weightless complexion products and high-tech setting sprays to make your makeup last all day.
Urban Decay is the leading, trend-setting cosmetics company that extends employment opportunities to those individuals who are just as passionate about working in the industry as we are. Our company's success and growth allows us to search for highly talented and extremely dedicated individuals who are eager to join our team.
We are part of the L'Or al group. Find out more about our parent company online at: http://www.loreal.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.