Merrill Lynch Financial Advisor Program - Charleston,WV - ReqCode 1200045361
BOA - Charleston, WVThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- BOA BOA
- Charleston, WV
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- Entry Level (0 - 2 years)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
OPPORTUNITY FOR ACHIEVEMENT™...
At Bank of America we take great pride in creating career opportunities for our associates - and we provide them with the training and support they need to achieve their goals.
Bank of America is seeking professional and motivated candidates interested in the following opportunity:
The Practice Management Development (PMD) Associate role is a 43 month development program for professionals who wish to build a wealth management business and become a full-fledged Merrill Lynch Financial Advisor (FA).
PMD is a structured and disciplined program that demonstrates our ongoing commitment to the growth and progress of our Merrill Lynch Financial Advisors. PMD offers new advisors the most professional and client focused sales, investment, and business management training in the industry. PMD Associates will build upon their knowledge of these topics throughout the duration of the program, while focusing on developing client relationships.
With the assistance of mentors and managers, our PMD Associates will learn to develop a pipeline of affluent clients, identify client needs, develop relationships with existing and prospective clients, review investment goals, prepare investment recommendations that align with client goals, and the business management skills needed to operate an optimal practice model.
The Practice Management Development Associate engages in:
* Developing a book of business in order to meet and exceed the required performance hurdles
* Effectively sourcing prospective clients, capitalizing on referrals, assessing customer needs, through collaboration, delivering the full resources of Bank of America and Merrill Lynch to the client, and delivering highly customized solutions to meet client needs
* Recommending investment products and services that are suitable for prospects and clients based on their objectives, resources, time horizon, risk profile and preferences
* Balancing investment management, sales activities, customer service, new client development, administrative, compliance and personal growth and development according to both a day-to-day and longer-term plan
* Planning and managing resources (time, people, budget) to run an optimal practice
* Seeking the expertise of specialists, where appropriate, to identify, banking, lending, planning and investment solutions for a client
* Establishing and maintaining relationship with the management team and informing them of any circumstances that require supervisory attention/review/approval per compliance guidelines and policies
* Completing required training, obtaining industry licenses (Series 7 & 66), mastering assessments, maintaining continuing education requirements and meeting minimum performance standards
The Practice Management Development Associate receives:
* A base salary through the full 43 months in the PMD program along with bonus potential. Upon completion of the PMD program, the candidate will be compensated in accordance with the Financial Advisor Incentive Compensation Plan.
* The strength and name recognition of Merrill Lynch and Bank of America
* World class investment, sales, and business management training throughout their career
* Cutting edge Technology and industry leading platform to leverage for success
* Access to a full array of investment and banking solutions for your clients
* Mentors and Managers located within your local office to work with you towards your success
* PMD Curriculum that includes CFP course work, wealth management curriculum, licensing and essential skills training from Managers and Mentors
The Practice Management Development program is designed for professionals who are ready to make a career transition and follow their passion of becoming a Financial Advisor.
... To view the rest of this job posting or to apply for this position please click the APPLY NOW button