Metadata Business Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
NTT Data Inc
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
The Business Analyst role will focus on defining/refining business requirements for a project which involves migrating data/files from the current location to a more secured one restricted with access rights.
This role will interact with the business and technology teams. The Analyst will meet with leaders, stakeholders and subject matter experts from various departments and business units. Therefore, the ideal candidate must be able to successfully communicate with business stakeholders and build good working rapports with all project team members.
* Creative and independent thinking skills.
* Skilled in influencing, negotiation, and diplomacy with all levels to accomplish goals.
* Work independently and proactively to take initiative to solve problems quickly.
* Skilled to work across multiple teams and multiple stakeholders.
* Organized and detail oriented
Years of Experience: 5 years minimum as Business Analyst.
* Bachelor's Degree: specific focus in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Technology
* MS Office 2010 suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,)
* MS Visio
* MS SharePoint
* MS Visio
* MS Access
* Knowledge of data schemas and mapping
* Demonstrated experience with test planning
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.