Metadata Specialist with Data Quality
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: Metadata Specialist with Data Quality
Duration: 1 year
Location: Weehawken, NJ
Group Data Dictionary IT App delivery Team is seeking for Metadata Specialist with strong functional and technical skills in the Data Quality subject; providing services and solutions aligned with overall bank's data governance strategy and in accordance with regulatory requirements & constraints within BCBS239, CCAR & IHC Strategic regulatory initiative program scope.
BA who has hands on experience on developing IT Data Governance Solution to meet BCBS239 and/or CCAR and /or IHC regulations
* Develop skills in data governance definition and implementation as part of the role.
* Design and create key documentation, including data definitions, metrics, and supporting methodologies.
* Contribute to the definition and creation of the set of tools.
* Support the implementation of data governance metrics and will Provide technical training and documentation in support of metadata policies and processes
* Coordinate activities in support of the firm's data initiative across a dedicated firm as well as virtual team of Data Stewards embedded in different business units.
* Execute enterprise data governance solution in line with the organization`s business strategy and objectives.
* Build relationships across senior management and key stakeholders
* Experience in financial services, specifically with IT solution for data governance or related discipline is must.
* Experience working with the Business to develop business requirement documentation and converting BRDs them into Functional and technical solution documents for IT developer to identify how data is created or sourced and ultimately delivered to business consumers.
* In-depth experience in creating, driving and leading enterprise level data governance efforts
* Strong Analytical Skills.
* Capacity to work effectively in a global team. Fluency in MS Office tools.
* Exposure to Oracle, SQL, Collibra or, Informatica or Abinitio data governance tools is must.
* Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
* Must have at least 5 years of project management experience
* Should have an undergraduate degree in finance or worked in one of renowned financial firms in data governance related field
* Strong technical background and experience importing metadata from heterogeneous metadata sources, preferably using Abinitio Metadata Manager or Collibra or other data governance tools.
* Must have gone thru one full production lifecycle experience in design, development, testing and implementation of Enterprise level Data Governance solutions is preferable.