SQL Query Writer/Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Duties:
* Develop T-SQL and PL/SQL knowledge to build data driven reports, stored procedures, query optimization and SQL scripts
* Perform basic statistical analysis for projects and reports using a variety of tools including: SQL Server, MS Office Suite, and Oracle SQL Developer assist in the creation, verification and dispersion of both routine and ad hoc reports
* Optimize reporting procedures to automatically generate and populate with new data; suggest and implement improvements to current data mining methods and tools; perform data entry, either manually, or using scanning technology
* Monitor select data elements for timely and accurate completion; analyze reports of data duplicates and other errors to provide ongoing appropriate inter-departmental communication and routine reports
* Create and present quality dashboards; analyze and interpret data and develop recommendations based on findings
* Develop graphs, reports and presentations to communicate results to the customer; identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
* Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, be customer- and detail-oriented, possess good decision-making abilities and capable of working well both independently and as part of a group.
* This position exists in a dynamic environment where deadlines are a constant reality. As such, the applicant should be willing to work the occasional longer day(s), as the need arises, to accomplish their tasks on time.
* Ability to obtain and maintain, at a minimum, a Secret DoD clearance
* Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or a comparable major
* 2-4 years experience as a data analyst, database administrator, or related field is preferred but not required
* Experience in the use of Structured Query Language (SQL) as a data mining and analysis tool
Clearance: Current Secret Clearance
Location: Clarksburg, WV
Apply: Online https://www.idealinnovations.com/careers
Ideal Innovations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Ideal Innovations, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.