Mfg Receiving Inspector
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MFG RECEIVING INSPECTOR
MFG RECEIVING INSPECTOR
Full Time - Direct
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB :
The Manufacturing Receiving Inspector is responsible to inspect both incoming and outgoing material for quantity, quality and conformance to specifications and/or other applicable requirements.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
* Monitor daily deliveries, accept or reject shipments that are not received in satisfactory condition.
* Separate delivered items by priority and/or department.
* Open, inspect, check condition, correct documentation and quality of each item and verify items are in accordance with the requirements of the purchase order and/or applicable engineering data.
* Reject and identify all discrepant items, annotate this information in computer system and place item in bond.
* Receive all items, which are acceptable into the computer system.
* Monitor outgoing shipments for proper documentation and packing.
* Perform other duties as assigned by Quality Supervisor.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Able to read and interpret engineering drawings.
* Skilled in the use of basic precision measurement equipment such as micrometers, calipers, ball gauges and radius gauges.
* Must have basic knowledge of computer systems.
* Read, write speak and understand the English language.