Mgr - Branding
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY For more than 35 years, Plexus has been delivering comprehensive Product Realization solutions to our customers by providing electronics design, manufacturing and aftermarket services to companies with mid-to-low volume, higher complexity products. As a single, integrated, fully accountable partner, we deliver solutions that take our customers products from conceptual design to sustaining services.
Plexus is a global company that values your growth and development and knows that our success is the direct result of our empowered, hard-working and dedicated people. The foundation of our culture is built around our Values and Leadership Behaviors that are exemplified by our people. At Plexus you can push the boundaries of innovation and discover your highest potential.
As the Brand Manager at Plexus, you will have the opportunity to take our brand to the next level!! We are looking for a motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, enjoys managing a diverse set of responsibilities, and takes pride in driving for results and making an immediate impact. In this role you will be an integral part of the Brand Management Team and will have these responsibilities below...
* Manage Plexus' corporate brand identity and drive global consistency through project plans and cross functional team collaboration to ensure the brand is consistently and appropriately used internally and externally.
* Improve the effectiveness and alignment of functional messages across Plexus, own the development of key brand messages for these functions (i.e. supply chain, aftermarket services, recruiting, etc). This will be achieved by collaborating with leaders across the Company to identify and develop functional specific brand messages that align with the corporate brand identity and remain current with changing technologies and processes within Plexus.
* Work closely with Market Communications and Customer Experience teams to develop compelling material that will be utilized to showcase the Plexus brand externally through business development efforts, marketing campaigns and internally through customer experience site hosting processes.
* Serve as a liaison to brief and train global teams on corporate brand identity and messaging so consistent application of the brand can be achieved.
* Coordinate activities of support staff to drive and implement successful brand messages across the company through the development and maintenance of the corporate brand identity manual and style guidelines.
* Oversee and review/approve all external brand message communications and logo usage. Track global external communication activities, media responses, articles, technical whitepapers, publications, etc.
* Collaborate with internal teams to ensure the brand message/imaging is enforced with project plans, such as tour messages, employment branding, etc.
* Consult with external vendors to drive and create new brand images.
* Minimal travel may be required to meet the needs of the business (estimated 15%).
* Advanced leadership skills with the ability to influence leaders across the organization.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively interact with and influence internal and external senior-level decision makers.
* Must have strong presentation skills and the ability to represent Plexus Corp. in a professional manner.
* Advanced decision making and problem solving skills.
* Employee must be an independent self-starter with the ability to work with people at all levels, including executive management.
* Must have good organizational skills; ability to manage multiple tasks in fast paced environment and the ability to work with cross-organizational teams including marketing and human resources teams.
* Ability to have discretion and understand the importance of maintaining confidentiality of all customer and company information.
* The employee must possess a working knowledge of MS Office, including advanced computer skills in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
* A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Communications, Market or Business or equivalent experience is required for this position; a Master's level coursework is preferred.
* Experience of 8 years is required for this position, assuming education requirements are met.
* Experience and proven success in rolling out brand messages in a multinational, matrix organization is required.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a drug screen and upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
Our Values and How We Lead behaviors guide our processes. Plexus does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and encourage all to apply today!
Globally, our policy is to recruit people from wide and diverse backgrounds. However, certain positions require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants for these positions may need to be U.S. Persons, which is generally defined as a U.S. citizen, permanent resident (green card holder), or individual granted political asylum.
Working At Plexus
Empowering People, Innovating Solutions, Achieving Excellence
Plexus is a global company that values your growth and development and knows that our success is the direct result of our empowered, hard-working and dedicated people. At Plexus you can push the boundaries of innovation and discover your highest potential. Whether you're an experienced professional or skilled manufacturer looking to expand and enhance your career, a recent graduate ready to make an impact or a student eager to gain hands on internship experience, you can make a difference with us.
At Plexus we provide opportunities for growth and development at every level and encourage all employees to be leaders. The foundation of our culture is built around Our Values and How We Lead behaviors exemplified by our Plexus People: Customer Focus, Relationships & Teamwork, Integrity, Open Communication, Excellence, Prioritize Our People, Solve Problems, Be Courageous, Be Strategic, and Innovate.
Our global operations allow us to attract people with broad and diverse backgrounds from all over the world. Discover why more than 12,500 dedicated individuals choose Plexus as the workplace of choice to grow their careers. Apply today!