This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 4/5/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary
NYX Cosmetics is looking to hire a Launch Manager to plan projects from concept to launch. Individual will manage the entire Production Schedule to ensure successful delivery of new and existing product launches.
Key Job Accountabilities
* Set detailed, realistic collateral project timeline, taking into account development timing, art design approvals, manufacture production lead time, and any essential process, and provide regular feedback to divisions in terms of project status and achievability.
* Produce recurrent status reports, track progress, and review project tasks to make certain deadlines are being met.
* Serve as a liaison between internal departments and contract manufacturers in prioritize and support of the new launch.
* Develop and maintain good relations with colleagues and motivate others by appreciating their performances.
* Deal with frequent changes, delays and unexpected events, and manage challenging, time-sensitive, high-stress situations.
* Experienced with types cosmetic products, manufacturing categories of formulations, componentry and be able to use these knowledge to effectively assign classification of new products.
* Work closely with buyer and planner in support of the initial order for new product launch.
* Any other duties as deemed necessary for continuous flow of operations.
* Bachelor's Degree
* 5+ years' related experience in Project Management preferably in Cosmetics, Creative, Fragrance luxury environments with focus in Merchandising
* Experience in operations/traffic and Project Management
* Self-motivated with strong leadership and communication skills
* Proficiency in MS Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel, spreadsheets, pivot tables, presentations
* Must communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing within multiple departments
* Strong Organizational skills and database proficiency
* Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
* Must have strong leadership skills with relevant experience in project management, manufacturing practices, and dealing with internal/external personnel
* Must have strong analytical skills
* Ability to communicate effectively, good follow through, & sense of urgency
* Ability to interface with contract manufactures and corporate personnel
* Ability to work under tight deadlines, manage multiple tasks and priorities in an ever-changing environment
* Ability to respond quickly to constant changes in their project priorities, provide program management, and achieve results
NYX Cosmetics, named after the Greek goddess who ruled the night and symbolized beauty and power, is known for high-quality, professional makeup at accessible prices. A leader in the massive color cosmetics industry, NYX is defined by exceptional quality products with rich pigments and high payoff. Featuring a range of classic, seasonal, and on-trend cosmetics, NYX is a must-have among beauty lovers and professional makeup artists. The brand began with artistic inspiration, a single product and a vision. While headquartered in the heart of Los Angeles, NYX is a global brand available in over 70 countries at thousands of retailers consisting of specialty beauty and fashion stores, freestanding shops, and beauty supply stores as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com.