Mgr - NYX Retail Marketing Events (East Coast)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONABOUT NYX COSMETICS
NYX Cosmetics, named after the Greek goddess who ruled the night and symbolized beauty and power, is known for high-quality, professional makeup at accessible prices. A leader in the massive color cosmetics industry, NYX is defined by exceptional quality products with rich pigments and high payoff. Featuring a range of classic, seasonal, and on-trend cosmetics, NYX is a must-have among beauty lovers and professional makeup artists. The brand began with artistic inspiration, a single product and a vision. While headquartered in the heart of Los Angeles, NYX is a global brand available in over 70 countries at thousands of retailers consisting of specialty beauty and fashion stores, freestanding shops, and beauty supply stores as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
* Partner with Director of Events on event planning specific to East Coast events (grand openings, masterclasses, evergreen)
* Oversee East Coast mall visits, mall management meetings & event execution.
* Build relationships with mall marketing & management teams for ongoing event opportunities post-grand opening.
* Serve as manager for brand ambassadors associated with above events
* Test and launch guidelines/content for key innovative event activity in the US to drive point of sale, while measuring success and value of programs in-store to meet execution deliverables/sales objectives.
* Strong focus on the development & management of Union Square store events.
* Manage, schedule, and update East Coast corporate event calendar
* Identify community events and activation opportunities that meet our brand s event criteria (coordinate with marketing team to ensure events are aligned with marketing plan/budget)
* Recruit, train, and schedule brand ambassadors & freelance makeup artists in partnership with training department.
* Development of event marketing tools in conjunction with Director of Events & corporate team.
The Event Manager must work well in a fast-paced environment, adhere to short timelines, be detail-oriented & possess strong follow-through on projects with exceptional communication, vendor relationships & overall leadership skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.