Manager of Respiratory - Largo, Florida
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 12/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 00144-10090
Live and work near the beautiful Gulf Coast Beaches. Largo Medical Center is seeking a Manager of Respiratory for our facility. Largo Medical Center is the only area hospital with all private patient rooms. Our 456-bed acute care hospital is located on two campuses-in mid-Pinellas County on the West Coast of Florida. We offer career growth, top technologies, and these Centers of Excellence:
Chest Pain Center with PCI *Advanced Primary Stroke Center * Heart & Vascular Institute * Spine & Neuro Center * Breast Center * Cancer Care * Behavioral Health
Make excellence your goal by joining our family of hospitals. To learn more and to apply, go to www.MoreCareerChoices.com
* Florida RRT State licensure.
* 3-5 years experience in clinical respiratory therapy preferred
* American Heart Association BLS and ACLS required.
* NRP preferred
* Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate actions in volatile situations.
* Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
Last Edited: 09/16/2016