Mgr - Retail Replenishment and Inventory Planning
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
El Segundo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONABOUT NYX COSMETICS
NYX Cosmetics, named after the Greek goddess who ruled the night and symbolized beauty and power, is known for high-quality, professional makeup at accessible prices. A leader in the massive color cosmetics industry, NYX is defined by exceptional quality products with rich pigments and high payoff. Featuring a range of classic, seasonal, and on-trend cosmetics, NYX is a must-have among beauty lovers and professional makeup artists. The brand began with artistic inspiration, a single product and a vision. While headquartered in the heart of Los Angeles, NYX is a global brand available in over 70 countries at thousands of retailers consisting of specialty beauty and fashion stores, freestanding shops, and beauty supply stores as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com.
Oversee flow of inventory into and out of the retail stores including receiving/processing shipment, replenishment process, cycle counts, tester/damage adjustments, physical inventories and transfers.
* Investigate inventory shortages and discrepancies, identify causes of issues and implement process improvements
* Monitor inventory movements to for accuracy and consistency
* Develop and implement inventory control procedures
* Coordinate and manage daily physical cycle counts
* Provide monthly inventory reporting on all manual stock adjustments (testers, damages, shipment adjustments, etc)
* Point of contact between retail stores and distribution center
* Manage stock equation
* Partner with Asset Protection Manager to ensure key Inventory Control points are captured on the Operational Audit and measure the audit results to identify training opportunities
* Develop key performance indicators to measure effectiveness of inventory management operations
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.