Mgr, Supportability – Tools and Analytics
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2016
END DATE 12/23/2016
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4366 Mgr, Supportability – Tools and Analytics (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Mgr, Supportability – Tools and Analytics
The Manager, Supportability Tools and Analytics is responsible for providing the WW Technical Support and products organizations with visibility into related KPIs and trends to help plan for and manage the business. This individual is responsible for contributing to the design and implementation of infrastructure to support analytics and tool development for WW Technical Support and related stakeholders. This role maintains relationships with Supportability team members (Readiness, Product Quality, Support Programs and KCS) and the broader WW Technical Support organization to deliver new and enhanced system and analytics implementations. This role is responsible for providing coaching, direction and leadership to team members.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Cultivates a world-class tools and analytics experience, through implementing emerging industry practices, mobile capabilities, and tools to enable self-service offerings.
- Oversees the design, development, and management of all development assets, including reports, dashboards and data visualizations to ensure a best-in-class experience.
- Manages agile Development, Maintenance, Automation, and Quality Assurance processes and tools to deliver timely and complete solutions.
- Manages technical integration with existing and 3rd party products to deliver visibility to key metrics across the department.
- Manages vendor relationships, including tools & services to reach our global audience.
- Oversees Analytics practice to harness field expertise, ensure accurate, timely and relevant analysis and dashboards are developed, and balanced team breadth/depth.
- Tracks trends, insights, and behaviors and introduces corrective/proactive actions to ensure KPIs are met.
- Manages the quality control practices, including the definition of quality procedures and conducts quality assurance checks to ensure quality measures have been met.
- Drives key strategic projects to advance and improve technical knowledge effectiveness.
- Utilize expertise in Functional area to contribute as a SME to company-wide initiatives.
- Manages personnel, schedules, and budgets to ensure timely and cost effective development and maintenance.
- Develops a high performing team; which includes recruiting, training, coaching and providing feedback.
- Recruit, hire, train, and develop direct reports. Mentor junior members across broader department.
- Frequently works with senior-level internal and external contacts.
Qualifications (knowledge, skills, abilities)
- Expertise in leading teams to achieve specific business results, including managing projects that extend beyond direct team/functional area.
- Ability to influence department-wide decisions/discussions through strategic recommendations and detailed business cases.
- Expertise in presenting to wide ranging audiences (including internal stakeholders, Webinars, trainings, customer visits, trade shows and industry events) on broad range topics occasionally outside of direct functional area or responsibilities.
- Experience completing business analysis, communication and time management practices including project scoping, creating documentation, performing quality review tasks, conducting effective meetings, and communicating with, stakeholders, peers and management.
- Understanding of systems including but not limited to: Customer Relationship Management, Salesforce Automation Systems, Enterprise Resource Planning and Enterprise Analytical systems and tools is required.
- Experience working with both Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies
- Strong project management skills, with knowledge of PMBOK
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent command of data mining tools and techniques.
- Advanced programming skills desired
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Command of Microsoft Office (excel, access, ppt)
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Systems Operations or related field is preferred, with a minimum of 8 years of directly related work experience; minimum of 6 years of work experience is required for individuals holding an Master’s or higher degree in one of these fields; equivalent experience may be substituted for formal education
- Minimum of 5 years of managing high performing teams. Outstanding communications skills, including oral, written and presentation to internal and external audiences of all levels.
- Experience in recruiting, developing, and managing a high performance software development team.
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
Product Lifecycle Engineering
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.