Mgr Wellness Program 8/10/2016
Bowling Green, KY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 08452-55311
A family of hospitals for your family. TriStar Health is the region s largest, most comprehensive healthcare provider with hospitals located in Tennessee, Georgia and Kentucky. The healthcare network of choice for thousands of people in the region, TriStar offers the convenience, comfort and individualized care you deserve from your healthcare provider.
At each of our locations, you can expect an outstanding selection of doctors, a dedicated team of healthcare professionals and advanced technologies used in everything from joint replacement surgery to cancer treatment.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high-quality, cost-effective healthcare in the communities we serve.
* Design, implement, launch, evaluate and conduct presentations involving growth strategies with business and industry
* Present and support workplace partner s team in presentations, as needed.
* Contribute to expansion of business at existing and new client accounts.
* Design, coordinate, and attend, as needed, clients onsite events including onsite seminars, presentations, screenings, fairs, etc.
* Develop and Facilitate focus groups with key stakeholders
* Knowledge and understanding of working with other departments, vendors/partners and tools
* Perform research as needed to support strategies including market assessment and intel
* Be available early morning and late evening for client and member events.
* Perform other duties as assigned Perform all tasks in accordance with HIPAA/PHI guidelines
* Liaison between urgent care centers and hospital
* Create and facilitate trainings to ED staff and medical directors quarterly
* Complete follow-up meetings with adjustors, physicians, practice managers, and/or other employers as needed to close new or additional business, ensuring that internal and external obstacles to business growth and retention are identified and minimized or eliminated
* Complete face-to-face with adjustors and urgent care providers, ensuring that a thorough understanding is gained regarding the adjustors and physicians' desires and needs
* Evaluate, analyze, and interpret current physician referral patterns and trends for market facilities' service line, ensuring that resources are optimized
* Provide thorough explanation of service line attributes, processes, and outcomes to adjustors, employers, physician, and market facility groups/individuals as needed
* Prepare and present monthly reports, identifying trends, additional business opportunities, and obstacles to retention and new business growth
* Education in Business administration or marketing preferred
* Bachelor's degree
* Must have excellent communication skills; strong customer service skills; the ability to work independently, prioritize and problems solve effectively, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously; the ability to work well under pressure; and excellent organizational skills.
* Must have a professional appearance and demeanor and must be available for a varied work schedule.
* A strong knowledge of workers comp, urgent care operations, and industry medicine
* Provides health information for participants, peers and the community which may include public speaking and education classes.
* Computer literacy sufficient to navigate an online wellness portal and administer client demos.
* Ability to communicate in a professional manner in all types of situations and continually maintain a high level of customer service.
* Must be able to travel using his/ her vehicle
* Direct experience in client management, educating employers in health and safety initiatives, proven execution of growth strategies.
* Three years experience in corporate wellness or occupational health setting preferred
Last Edited: 08/12/2016