This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Pacira Pharmaceuticals Inc
San Diego, CA
The purpose of the position is to provide technical expertise in the area of pharmaceutical microbiology. The position functions in a cooperative effort to provide quality control and assurance to the operational departments involved in the manufacture of pharmaceutical products
RESPONSIBILITIES (Include but not limited to):
* Conduct routine environmental and systems monitoring of manufacturing and laboratory areas.
* Conduct general laboratory experimentation in compliance with the instructions provided in approved SOP s to determine appropriate action.
* Follow policies and assists in the development of new procedures and/or documents.
* Maintain records of experiments performed and results obtained including appropriate calculations.
* Assist in the interpretation of data as require and conduct accurate and precise experimentation and complete documentation of results.
* Assist in the preparation of data for presentations.
* Maintain a level of technical knowledge and understanding in the assigned areas of responsibility consistent with the scientific requirements of the company.
* 0-2 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical microbiology.
* BS degree in Microbiology or other life science from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
* Proficient in the use of computer word processing, spreadsheet management, and data graphics programs.
* Ability to qualify Class 100 gowning and maintain a qualified status.
* Ability to manage multiple responsibilities with a high degree of self motivation.
* Good oral, written, and interpersonal English communication skills.
* Ability to read and accurately follow the instructions of standard operating procedures.
* Ability to effectively utilize scientific information resources