Microbiology Lab Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONGrowing food manufacturer offering upward mobility in a family-friendly environment.
* Providing leadership and direction to the lab staff;
* Reviewing and preparing reports;
* Ensuring testing procedures are in compliance with GMPs, USDA, FSIS regulations and company policies;
* Overseeing daily micro testing for Salmonella, Listeria, SPC, Coliform, E coli, staph, yeast and mold;
* Ensuring safe work conditions and product quality;
* Ensuring food safety and food quality;
* Maintaining the microbiology departmental budget.
EDUCATION: 4-yeardegreerequired in microbiology or related science disciplines.
* 3+ years of related food microbiology experience;
* Leadership and supervisory skills;
* Food safety, food quality, GMPs, USDA, FSIS;
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.