Microsoft Certified Software Development Lead ( MCSD )
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Large Federal Integrator
JOB DESCRIPTIONSoftware Development Lead - Microsoft Certified
Sumter, South Carolina (Shaw Air Force Base)
Must possess or be able to obtain a Secret Clearance (Active preferred)
Talent Orchard LLC, a boutique talent acquisition consulting firm has been retained under contract by a leading Federal Contractor (IT Systems Integration) to assist in identifying great talent for a critical project located at Shaw Air Force Base. The project supports all the critical infrastructure supporting missions in the Middle East and is as close to the "point of the spear" as any IT professional is likely to get. If you care about bringing your skills and experience to have a real impact on our nation and global security this project is what you have been looking for.
The Lead Software Developer (MiCSD certified)
- Ensures direct communications with the government in support of maintaining the trusted thin client and ensures consistent configuration management of both environments.
- Provides software development support as required to integration, adapt, and reverse engineer legacy COTS/GOTS applications onto the virtualized platform to support the theater and global operational mission.
- Maintains un-compiled software (examples: C++, .NET, Wise, etc.)
- Compiles software to support all Microsoft Operating Systems from Windows 2003/Windows XP to current.
- Maintains the existing plug-ins and maintain configuration control and integration support for adaptations of the Command and Control (C2) plug- ins and compiled code.
- Establishes and maintains a formalized and sustained working relationship with Boeing to maintain current software baseline.
- Develops "glue-ware" as required to support operational required client applications and security patches.
- Provides integration support to update the system's architecture, supported software and/or networks.
- Tests and integrates new client applications and operational capabilities within a directed period of time.
- Urgent needs will need to be delivered within 48 hours, normal needs will be delivered with 5-7 calendar days.
- Historically there are two (2) urgent and one (1) normal requirement each year.
Required Experience and Education:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering or related field with a minimum of eight (8) years engineering work experience
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD).
- 5+ years' experience with software development and Symantec Wise Installation Studio.
- Must obtain Citrix Certified Expert Virtualization (CCE-V) within 90 days of start date.
- Active Secret clearance or the ability to obtain interim Secret clearance