Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Developer
The AX Data Analyst/Developer position has responsibility to analyze source data stored in various legacy systems, map data from these sources to target system data tables, identify data transformations and develop scripts or stored procedures to move and transform data either as a one-time process or as an automated interface. This individual will also assist with development, enhancement, and support of interfaces, applications, modifications, and reporting solutions. Selected candidate will have strong organizational skills and a pro-active approach. Attention to detail in all areas of activity, the ability to prioritize work load and the ability to juggle multiple concurrent demands/tasks is also needed.
* Minimum of Bachelor's degree in computer science/information systems
* 7+ YEARS DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE IN SYSTEMS ANALYSIS, DESIGN, DATA MIGRATION AND PROGRAMMING. INCLUDING 4+ OF THEM AX2012 AND AT LEAST 2 FULL LIFE CYCLE IMPLEMENTATIONS.
* EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE MIGRATING DATA USING THE MICROSOFT DATA IMPORT/EXPORT FRAMEWORK (DIXF, DMF)
* Experience evaluating requirements and documenting source to target mappings, data transformations and data issues found in the source systems.
* Self-starter with the ability to work without constant supervision under tight timelines.
* High level skills in Microsoft Excel
* EXPERIENCE WRITING ETL SCRIPTS WITH MICROSOFT SSIS.
* SQL SERVER DATA MODELING EXPERIENCE AND/OR SQL SERVER DBA EXPERIENCE WOULD BE A PLUS.
* Demonstrated success in working as part of a global team
* Map data from sources to target system, identify data transformations and develop scripts or stored procedures to move and transform data.
* Document integration requirements for data and prepare interface specifications
* Analyze multiple sources and specify required transformation and scrubbing processes
* Analyze and document source data primarily stored in SQL Server databases.
* Map data from sources to target system
* Identify and document data types and required transformations
* Review and document data requirements for target tables.
* Identify and document data gaps, nulls and defects.
* Identify data transformations (Source - Staging - Target).
* Development of Customizations & Reporting to ERP system using established standards
* Monitoring and administration of our SSRS and Customer facing Forms environments
* Development, administration, and support of interfaces between enterprise wide applications when required
* Work with otherdevelopers and analysts to create system solutions based on existing architecture and environments to solve business issue
* Responsible for documentation of the functionality of the solution, the testing requirements/test plans, and the validation of the solution
* Understand and document business requirements
* Recommend, document, and use industry best practices for reporting and application development and administration
* Interface with business stakeholders and IT teams to ensure business requirements are accurately met
* Keep current with latest technologies in regards to data warehousing, reporting, and application development.
* Perform data mining and reporting activities by developing on-line analytical tools to measure business performance
* Maintain a working knowledge of business unit processes, procedures, and current applications
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to conduct and direct research into IT issues and products as required
* Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
* Highly self-motivated and directed
* Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
* Exceptional customer service orientation
* Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Keen attention to detail