Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/22/2016
Harris Computer Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
QuadraMed is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator to provide oversight and administration of an on premise instance of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM application (Multiple Business Units and 4+ environments).
In this newly created role you will:
* Oversee the application software from a technical perspective and translate the needs of the business
* Collaborate to develop improved operational efficiencies and analytics.
* Support employees with usability issues, manage requests for system enhancements and coordinate change control.
* Serve as functional and technical subject matter expert in the development, implementation, maintenance and support of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM environment.
* Update application code in support of changing business needs.
* Provide ongoing application support to end users including technical guidance, permissions, security and training.
* Interface the Microsoft Dynamics CRM application with other Enterprise applications as required.
* Prepare and deliver presentations as necessary and provide monthly analytics on system performance and user activity
* Implement changes to the application to improve operational efficiencies in the Division by using the advanced features of the system.
* Perform installation, upgrades and support of the server, workstations (Outlook Client), e-mail and SharePoint 2013 integration.
* Performs imports and exports of data from the application as requested.
* Maintain current knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM data structures and schema.
* Develop queries and/or reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
* Conduct end-user, Administrator and Super-User training on Microsoft Dynamics CRM system.
* Review and evaluate requests from the Business Units, through the Change Control Process (enhancement and/or fixes, data changes, functionality issues, etc;)
* Create or assist with the implementation of plug-in s and provide insight into possible plug-in solutions for business issues or enhancement requests.
* Coordinate and support the Corporate Trainer.
* Documents any customizations and update the Harris Healthcare wiki.
* Maintains and keeps our four environments, CRM-DEV, CRM-TRAINING, CRM-UAT and CRM-PROD in synch on a regular basis.
* Manages the movement of changes into Production and ensures the orderly migration of any changes from DEV through to PROD.
* Developing marketing automation templates as required by the Sales/Marketing Operations team.
* Develop and present an overview of the system to potential new Business Units.
* Manage Help Desk queue
* Develop and prepare/provide documentation of business user requirements and processes related to Microsoft Dynamics CRM and customer information.
* Define appropriate MS Dynamics CRM Security to ensure appropriate end-user access and compliance with external regulations (i.e., HIPAA).
* Perform data administration (user license, data integrity, cleansing data for imports, etc;).
* Participates in mergers and acquisitions planning.
* Information Systems: 5 years
* Certified Microsoft CRM Administrator or equivalent demonstrated work experience.
* SQL Server: 2 years
* SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS): 3 years
* Work Experience or Bachelors of Science in Information Technology.
* Prioritizing and perform tasks in a dynamic environment, balance multiple projects to complete each successfully within expected timelines.
* Hands-on systems administration, deploying and administering CRM application technology.
* Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills, with focus on attentive customer service, exercises good judgement.
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
QuadraMed is a leading provider of award-winning healthcare software and services that improve the safety, quality, and efficiency of patient care. Founded in 1993, QuadraMed provides proven, flexible solutions that help make our clients successful by streamlining processes, increasing productivity, and driving positive clinical outcomes. Behind the company's products and services is a staff of professionals who support clients at more than 1,200 healthcare provider facilities.
QuadraMed is a division of Harris Computer (www.harriscomputer.com). Harris is a wholly owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc. and is a leading provider of financial management and Customer Information Systems (CIS) software solutions. Since 1976, Harris has focused on providing feature-rich and robust turnkey solutions to all levels of local government, public power and water entities as well as school districts throughout North America. Harris' focus is on creating long-term relationships with our customers and ensuring that we meet the changing needs of our customers over time. Harris is divided into multiple functional Business Units that are supported by a centralized Corporate Services group.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EEO Statement: It is the policy of Harris to ensure that its management and employment practices are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), marital status, sexual orientation, protected physical or mental disability, amnesty, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.