Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
Title : Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
Location : Rockville, MD
Duration : 12 Months+ (With Likely Extension)
Looking for a senior Dynamics CRM developer, with extensive design and implementation experience utilizing customer service and call center functionality to support an enterprise Dynamics CRM 2013 / 2016 program. The candidate must have experience with CRM administration and configuration, architecting solutions, systems integration, and extending CRM with custom development for both OnPrem and Online. The candidate should also have experience and/or familiarity with technologies beyond CRM, such as SQL Server, SharePoint, Computer Telephony Integration, Active Directory, and other complementary solutions to CRM.
* MICROSOFT CRM: Strong analysis and development experience (at least 5 years) in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 or above not limited to the following domain specific skills:
* Entity customization
* UI customization for Web client and MS CRM for Outlook
* Plug-in development
* Web Resource development
* Use of APIs for metadata support and automated deployment
* Workflow customization
* Queue administration and maintenance
* Performance monitoring and tuning
* DATABASE: Strong knowledge with at least 4 years of experience with SQL Server (2008 or above), in writing SQL and stored procedures and developing reports using SQL Server Reporting services. Familiarity with SSIS a plus.
* MICROSOFT .NET: Solid Microsoft .NET developer with at least 5 years hands-on development experience.
* Experienced in development best practices including unit testing and continuous integration.
OTHER REQUIRED SKILLS:
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), ability to communicate well at multiple levels including analysts, developers, and business.
* A self-starter who can work with little or no guidance.