Microsoft Dynamics Solutions Director 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our Fortune 100 client is seeking Microsoft Dynamics Director/VP/AP across US - Go to Market in major cities across US.
POSITION TITLE: Microsoft Dynamics Associate Partner - Go To Market
LOCATION: Across US.
POSITION TYPE: Full time
Microsoft Dynamics knowledge along with business and technology strategy expertise in progressing business opportunities Provide team leadership and manage client relationships in complex environments Lead and support Microsoft Dynamics projects, both in competitive sales proposal situations and on client engagements the successful candidate for an Associate Partner (AP) role in the Microsoft Dynamics practice within Enterprise Application Services will have a demonstrated track record of success in building and running a portfolio of business within a consulting practice. Ability to bring together business insight, advanced research, analytics, and technology enables IBM Global Business Services to help position its clients for the future.
* At least 3years' experience in Microsoft Dynamics solutioning, selling complex Microsoft Dynamics consulting engagements
* At least 3years' experience in solutioning Microsoft Dynamics application integration projects and initiatives with tangible results, working across organizational boundaries
* At least 3years' experience in presenting proposals and selling professional services engagements at client executive levels
* At least 3years' experience in demonstrating successful record of meeting or exceeding consulting services sales quotas of $4M +
* At least 3years' experience in solutioning and delivering IT and Business Transformation projects to global clients
* At least 5years' experience in Distribution, Retail, CPG, Manufacturing, Industrial, Banking and/or Service Industries
* At least 3years' experience in client interaction and relationship building, including experience working with client middle and executive management
* Readiness to travel Up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)