Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONHigh performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join the Catapult Systems team. Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Catapult is one of the top Microsoft National Solutions Providers (NSPs) in the U.S. and was recently named Microsoft's 216 U.S. Partner of the Year. We were also recently named one of the 2 Most Promising Azure Solutions Providers by CIOReview.
It is a very exciting time of growth for Catapult Systems, and we are currently hiring a MICROSOFT ENTERPRISE MOBILITY SPECIALIST to provide technical leadership for our expanding team.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to The people we hire, of course! We provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, and then let you do what you do best. We enable you to make the decisions that you feel are in the best interest of our clients, and we trust your judgment. This type of ownership and independence, and an ongoing commitment to solving real business problems through the innovative use of Microsoft technologies, has resulted in Catapult being VOTED ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO WORK YEAR AFTER YEAR!
WHAT WILL MY ROLE BE
As a Catapult EMS Specialist, you will be part of Catapult's growing infrastructure solutions team and will be working with some great minds to architect and lead EMS implementations and migrations for various Catapult clients. In this role, you will work with our clients to design the architecture, map the buildout and deploy EMS (partial or full suite). You will also be instrumental in supporting the Catapult sales team with new account pursuits and EMS solution positioning.
Some of your activities will include:
* Working with technical managers and staff to understand client infrastructure
* Setup and configuration of Azure AD Premium to support SSO
* Enrolling and managing devices using InTune
* Azure AD Rights Management
* Building and deploying EMS solutions to meet client needs and requirements
* First and foremost, you should enjoy what you do and have a passion for sharing knowledge and learning!
* Ability to engage in customer settings and discern client business needs
* Desire to work in a team environment and ability to work across organization functional boundaries
* Ability to support sales pursuits and work closely with the Catapult sales team
* Ability to make decisions and manage time effectively to a delivery plan/schedule
* Ability to take ownership of delivery and sales support assignments and work independently (or in a team) to accomplish joint goals
* Experience working with Azure AD Premium
* Experience working with Microsoft Identity Management (MIM) for on-prem and cloud solutions
* Experience with RMS and multifactor authentication (MFA)
* Experience working with ATA (Advanced Threat Analytics)
* Background in AD/Exchange
* Desire and aptitude to learn emerging technologies
* A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* Ideally you will RESIDE IN (OR BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO) AUSTIN, TEXAS. We will assist with relocation to the Austin area if necessary, but are willing to consider hiring someone in one of our other business regions as well (Phoenix, Denver, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Tampa, or Ft Lauderdale).
* The ability to travelpart-time.
So what are you waiting for If you are passionate about being a leader and want to work with smart people that are committed to accomplishing great things, then apply today!
Catapult offers an outstanding benefits package including 41(k) match, paid time off, flex spending accounts, identity theft protection, and medical, dental, and life insurance - just to name a few.
Texas Monthly Magazine Named Catapult Systems a Best Place to Work in Texas!