Microsoft GP Dynamics Specialist 9/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY IT SPECIALIST - MS DYNAMICS
We are Star2Star Communications and we are seeking an IT specialist to support the Accounting, Billing and Finance departments, and to help maintain the current hosted implementation of the MS Dynamics Great Plains ERP system. The ideal candidate should have solid Dynamics GP knowledge, general understanding of accounting principles and their function and implementation within Great Plains, be a solid decision maker, and a proficient problem solver.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Provide IT service and support for the organization's Accounting, Billing and Finance departments
* Serve as the internal Subject Matter Expert for the MS Dynamics GP hosted implementation
* Be a liaison between Finance leadership and development team
* Support reporting needs of the department - create new and modify existing reports
* Analyze, design and implement new requests for automation solutions
* Interface with 3rd party vendors to evaluate and coordinate GP and other IT services for the department
* Support the internally-hosted Dynamics GP test environment
* Bachelordegree in Computer Science, Finance or equivalent
* Minimum of 3 years of experience of MS Dynamics GP implementation and support
* Solid knowledge of business processes such as Finance and ERP
* Experience in working with Dynamics GP database tables
* Solid SQL skills (MS SQL and MySQL)
* Self-driven with superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks
* Innovative, creative, and constantly looking for effective ways to deliver
* Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team-oriented environment
* Effective and clear written and verbal communication skills
* Possess strong analytical skills and the ability to articulate business needs
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced dynamic environment
* We are the technology leaders in the new era of world-changing innovation for business communications. We offer the world's most complete scalable cloud communications systems.
* We are a team of visionary leaders, game changers, and pioneers who are passionate about reshaping the ways productive people collaborate and cooperate in our working lives.
* We have a dynamic and fast paced culture, fostering a team atmosphere that pushes everyone forward and encourages your professional and personal growth. Internal movement, whether its a new role or a new department, is integral to our culture and expansion
* We consider our employees as Stars that are critical to our success, no matter your role or experience level. We are about creating and executing on good ideas through our 3 P's principle: predict, prepare and present.
* We have committed to an extensive employee growth plan to double our workforce over the next five years.
* We are part of a winning team that continues to earn numerous awards, including The Frost & Sullivan UC Excellence Award, The Inc. Magazine 500|5000 (five consecutive years), the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and the Gartner Magic Quadrant.
Are you ready to make a direct impact on the company and be rewarded for your performance Are you ready to take on a new challenge Star2Star is a growing company with multiple openings. Check out our website for more career openings and see how you can be a rising star within our organization.
You must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. No agencies, please.