Microsoft Platform Software Developer 8/26/2016
Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Auto req ID
Microsoft Platform Software Developer
Firm - Philadelphia
If your objective is to work for an organization that utilizes state-of-the-art technology in a collaborative work environment where team members support and assist one another, then Morgan Lewis deserves your consideration. We are proud of our reputation for IT excellence and ability to deliver business-oriented results. We look to attract the best of the best IT professionals as we are able to provide a dynamic place to work, personal satisfaction, and a supportive and collegial work environment.
Morgan Lewis is currently seeking a Web Software Developer with a focus on delivering Microsoft Platform solutions including: .Net, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Search, and Business Connectivity Services.
* .Net Development and configuration of our custom Morgan Lewis SharePoint 2013 platform
* Estimate, Develop and Unit test user stories with no technical debt
* Infrastructure, performance, security and operational support of our .NET based web applications and services
* Infrastructure, performance, security and operational support of our SharePoint 2013 server farms.
* Implement UI designs and modifications
* Work closely with Business Analysts to provide technical recommendations for requirements
* Engage and interact with IT staff, other departments, and outside vendors
* Self-motivated and driven to improve upon present technical skills, as well as taking advantage of self-learning tools
* Four year IT related college degree
* Strong understanding of SharePoint architecture and best practices.
* Strong understanding of client-side best practices using CSOM, JSOM, REST API, etc.
* Understanding of front end frameworks and design patterns such as MVVM (Knockout.js, Angular or Bootstrap).
* Proven success with SCRUM development process, including delivering on commitments and vigilance in seeking perfection
* Ability to adapt to changing requirements and development frameworks
* Strong communication skills
* Strong desire to understand requirements and quickly communicate blockers
* Ability to estimate stories and deliver on commitments
* Strong desire to improve solution code (above and beyond minimal effort to meet acceptance criteria)
* Ability to work effectively and efficiently with minimal oversight
* Excellent communication skills with a positive service-oriented demeanor
* Strong analytical, time management, organizational and hands-on problem solving skills
* Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented IT environment
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
* Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose SharePoint configuration issues
* Ability to automate setup / configuration procedures using PowerShell
* Experience with Sitecore a plus
* Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM a plus
Morgan Lewis is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.