Microsoft SQL Server DBA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for MICROSOFT SQL SERVER DBA for our client in LACEY, WA
JOB TITLE: MICROSOFT SQL SERVER DBA
JOB LOCATION: LACEY, WA
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
Design and development of logical and physical databases/schemas, testing phases, backups through to production implementation.
* Database development, data modeling, data analysis, security analysis, database administration, technical design/architecture.)
* Reviewing description of changes to database design to understand how changes to be made affect physical database (how data is stored in terms of physical characteristics, such as location, amount of space, and access).
* Defining and establishing physical database parameters and schemas.
* Optimize and tune databases for performance, define user access based on roles, testing and correcting errors, and refining changes to database.
* Generating scripts to create or modify database.
* Using utility programs to monitor database performance, such as distribution of records and amount of available memory.
* Conferring with staff and other contracted resources to determine impact of data base changes on other systems and staff cost for making changes to database.
* Define, create, query, update and administer Microsoft SQL Server.