Microsoft Specialist Team Lead / New Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONService Desk Manager
Austin, Texas - Relocation allowance may be available
Our client is an Austin based company of 14 years who provides managed Services, Private Cloud Hosting Services, IT Infrastructure Solutions, and IT Support to clients in Central Texas.
The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record of excellence in supporting enterprise Information Technology infrastructure, as well as the following:
* Passion for IT support
* Impeccable integrity
* Strives for excellence in all things
* Strong team player
* Dedicated to learning, improving, and growing technical skills
* Humbly confident in abilities
The ideal candidate will provide support using remote management applications, telephone, and email tools as well as provide IT support services with the highest level of integrity. This role is not only support for desktop hardware but includes hands on experience working with Active Directory, Exchange, Windows Desktop and Windows Server, to name a few.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* 3+ years of IT support and management experience
* Strong technical experience supporting Workstations, servers, and networks
* Proven leadership ability to include mentoring, coaching, counseling, and team building skills
* Knowledge and experience in call center environments
* Knowledge of IT applications, processes, software and equipment
* Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
* Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
* Self-motivated with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
* Strong communication, troubleshooting, planning, and execution skills.
* Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
* Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
* Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
* Ability to work the following, primary hours:
* TBD between7:30 AM-5:30PM, Mon-Fri
* Occasional after hours on holidays, nights, and weekends
* Participation in Weekly On-Call rotation schedule
* Work Environment/Physical requirements: Ability to lift/carry up to 35-40 pounds occasionally, visual acuity, speech and hearing, hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer and office equipment. Subject to standing, sitting, walking, climbing, crawling, bending, stooping, crouching, kneeling, pushing, pulling, reaching, twisting, balancing, repetitive motion, and squatting to perform the essential functions. Subject to exposure to variations in extreme heat and cold.
* 4 year college degree
* IT Certifications: PMP, Microsoft MCTS & MCITP, Cisco CCNA, or VMware VCP
* Alignment with company Core Values
* Experience working for an IT Managed Service Provider
* Energetic personality with impeccable customer service