Microstrategy SDK consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Mateo, CA
* At least 2years of experience in MSTR SDK components
* Must have extensive experience in creating plug-ins for customization and content layout changes (Interface design changes) in microstrategy Webapp
* Hands-on MicroStrategy Web Architecture, SDK features for Web, Mobile and Visualizations as well as MicroStrategy Platform Architecture including Web Server, Intelligence Server, and Metadata repository.
* Must have worked on Core java, Restful webservice, SOAP webservice
* Must have worked on Ant, Tomcat & Log4J.
* Experience in integrating MicroStrategy functionality into other applications (portal Integration).
* Experience with Visualization SDK to provide new ways to visualize data in MicroStrategy.
* Experience with MicroStrategy Mobile SDK to customize your iOS and Android applications.
* General Awareness of plug-ins & Custom Tags available out of the box for Customizations.
* Exposure in integrating MicroStrategy with Third party Single Sign on tools.
* Must have thorough understanding of Microstrategy architecture and various components.
* Complete life cycle experience which includes requirements gathering, Data-model and how to best visualize their data, followed by design, deployment, and on-going enhancements
* Design pattern
* Strong Analytical skills
* Knowledge in Maven
* Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
* Strong knowledge on Database like DB2,Oracle
* Must be able understand data modelling, schema and map to data elements of reports