Mid JAVA\JEE Application Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONUnisys is a global information technology ('IT') company. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to solve their most pressing IT and business challenges. We specialize in providing integrated, leading-edge solutions to clients in the government, financial services and commercial markets. Our offerings include cloud and infrastructure services, application services, security solution and high-end server technology. We have more than 20,000 associates serving clients around the world.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.
Education & Experience
MS Degree in Computer Science or related field and minimum 10+ years of overall experience or equivalent blend of degree-level education and experience.
* Design and implement JEE software applications in Tomcat\WebSphere Application Server\Weblogic\JBoss or any other related JEE server
* Use modern software engineering tools including Eclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD), JDeveloper, NetBeans, HP Quality Center and JIRA for design, development, and testing the software
* Work with users in an Agile development approach to understand requirements, then elicit feedback and refine solution through demonstrations
* Present the solution at formal and informal design reviews, and document the design according to the Government's system lifecycle methodology
*Java Web Containers (Tomcat\Jetty\etc)
*JEE Server experience (Weblogic\Websphere\JBOSS\etc.)
Desired knowledge and experience includes
* 6 yrs Java required
* 4 yrs Java JEE required
* Developing 100% automating unit tests
* Experience with Weblogic based environment is preferred
* Using the Eclipse and Rational Application Developer (RAD) IDEs
* Agile development approach
* Ability to work in a high-pressured, tight-deadline environment
* Must be able to multitask efficiently and progressively and work comfortably in an ever-changing data environment.
* Must work well in a team environment as well as independent.
* Excellent verbal/written communication and problem solving skills; ability to communicate information to a variety of groups at different technical skill levels.
Clearance - Must pass CBP BI. Must have a DoD Secret or be eligible to obtain one.
Job Location - 5971 Kingstowne Village Parkway, Alexandria, VA 22315
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com .
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans. img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://unisys.contacthr.com/50797506.jpg /