Mid-Level Intelligence Analyst Research Development and Acquisition 9/13/2016
Pluribus International Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Title: Mid-Level Intelligence Analyst Research Development and Acquisition
Location: Quantico, VA
Become an integral member of a high quality, and diverse team of professionals who proudly serve as leaders in the Defense, Security, and Intelligence community. At Pluribus International you will help protect our national security by supporting a multitude of government agencies, while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
At this time, our nation needs the right people in the right place at the right time. It is our duty to protect our national interests through Excellence and Integrity and perform work that matters to our country.
Pluribus International is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Mid-Level Intelligence Analyst - Research Development and Acquisition. We are looking for someone who can provide unparalleled support to our customer and become the newest member of the Pluribus family.
The Mid-Level Intelligence Analyst will provide strategic-level analytical support through focused all-source analysis on foreign intelligence entities (FIEs) to further advance national and Department of Defense (DoD) strategic goals and objectives for protecting DoD personnel, operations, facilities; Research, Development, and Acquisition (RDA); Science and Technology (S&T), and capabilities in support of Office of Counterintelligence's (OCI) RDA analytic efforts.
Determine and research raw data, analyze systems, facilities, and critical nodes, identify vulnerabilities, and provide highly-complex all-source CI analytic production to support policymakers and senior customers, investigations, operations, and collection in support of DIA and DoD CI efforts related to RDA and S&T issues.
Provide analytic support to DoD CI Enterprise regarding RDA and S&T collections, investigations, operations, and related activities to ensure operators maintain awareness of current and evolving CI threats to RDA and S&T.
Coordinate, organize, and participate in analysis of threats to RDA and S&T working group meetings and other external collaborative engagements. Continuously collaborate and engage/work with other intel organizations throughout the IC on matters related to CI activity within DoD's RDA programs.
Facilitate all-source collection requirements and reporting through reports evaluation, source-directed requirements and collector engagement regarding FIE threats to DoD's CI and RDA in collaboration with the DoD CI Enterprise.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Polygraph: Willing to take and pass a CI poly
Education: Bachelor s Degree | Formal Analytic Training
Experience: 5+ years all-source intelligence analysis
* Understanding of CI, RDA and S&T technologies, programs and/or initiatives.
* Ability to translate analytical products and conclusions into national security policy impacts is required.
* Knowledge of ODNI's analytic tradecraft.
* Intelligence analytic production and CI experience.
* Experience working in an interagency environment.
* Familiarity with priority countries identified in the National Threat Identification and Prioritization Assessment (NTIPA) target sets.
* Proficient with a wide variety of databases and analytical tools and technologies.
* Ability to identify underlying academic research, business, management, scientific, technical/ programmatic, operational, and policy issues.
* Ability to articulate analysis and outcomes to a wide variety of audiences, using a variety of production lines and oral presentations.
* Experience working independently and in a timely manner to initiate or participate in various working groups/meetings, to create and complete comprehensive project plans, to complete products which require minimal editing, and to provide quality assurance.
* Working knowledge of advanced CI operational tools/techniques.
* Ability to organize time and work efficiently against competing priorities and ability to respond to multiple urgent and high-level tasks.
* Understanding of national Cl policies and procedures and classified information security policies and procedures.
Visit www.pluribusinternational.com for all opportunities.
ABOUT PLURIBUS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
Pluribus International Corporation is a small business, based in Alexandria, Virginia, that specializes in high-quality analytical, training, and operational support to Federal Defense, Intelligence, and Law Enforcement customers. Our clients today include the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), the Defense Security Service (DSS), the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), and the U.S. Army-Europe Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence (USAREUR G2).
Pluribus International is founded on the principle that honesty and integrity in our actions and dealing with the customers, employees and industry partners is uncompromising. We place quality and excellence above profit and are totally dedicated to our belief that our commitment to our customers and pointed focus on their critical requirements will enable us to provide the highest standards of dedicated service and responsive support to our country's ever-changing requirements. At Pluribus we never seek growth for growth's sake alone. We possess a strong patriotic commitment to perform work that matters to our country.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Pluribus will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Pluribus, or (c) consistent with Pluribus legal duty to furnish information.