Mid-Level Java Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONUnisys U.S. Federal Government Group has been serving the federal market for five decades and is currently a leading information technology services and solutions provider to the federal government. Unisys provides e-Government solutions, professional services and enterprise-class server and related technologies worldwide to help transform the way U.S. federal government agencies, selected U.S. public sector organizations and state Medicaid agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers.
Continued growth has created an opening for a Mid Level Java Developer who is a U.S. Citizen to work with our USDA team. This resource will be located in St. Louis, Missouri.
* Participate in development, testing, implementation, and support tasks on application development projects.
* Perform development tasks in support of coding new and modified web pages, batch jobs, etc. ranging from simple to medium in terms of complexity.
The Following are requirements:
* 5 years of experience in coding in a Java-based environment.
* Full development lifecycle experience.
* Proven ability to innovate and work jointly with other team members.
Following skills are preferred:
* Developing prototype for technology and UI evaluation processes.
* Understanding of OS, Objected Oriented Design, and Design patterns.
* Experience with Eclipse based IDE, SOAP, REST, SOA, and DB2 Stored Procedures.
* Experience with advanced GUI development.
* Experience in open source frameworks such as Spring, Struts, and Hibernate.
* Experience working in enterprise software companies developing scalable applications.
* Experience with Section 508 requirements.
* Experience with Active Server Pages (ASP).
* Willingness to learn and take on a multitude of new tasks.
* Be a self-starter, self-motivated and self-directed.
* Flexibility to work in a constantly changing environment.
* Able to set and meet deliverable deadlines and estimates.
* Bachelor's Degree in CS, IS Engineering or other related technical or scientific discipline and 5 years experience
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com .
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans. img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://unisys.contacthr.com/50658151.jpg /