Mid - Level Java Developer 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY INTERVIEW: PHONE SCREEN AND THEN F2F (NO SKYPE)
USC OR GC ONLY
* Software development process in an Agile development environment.
* Hands on experience on: Servlets, JSP, EJB, Frameworks like Struts, JSF, Spring.
* Knowledge of ORM tools such as Hibernate or iBatis
* Java-based development and configuration management: preferred ones are Eclipse; JDeveloper, Ant, JUnit, PVCS, Subversion.
* Experience in JS technologies; jQuery, AngularJS, ember JS.
* Knowledge of one or more RDBMS Databases like: Sybase, Oracle , MySQL.
* Experience on developing web services using SOAP, WSDL, XSDs and REST.
* Operating systems: Solaris, Windows, Linux.
* Working knowledge of industry standard development practices and concepts: preferred ones are SOA, UML, MVC