Mid-Level Logistician - 1773
Mid-Level Logistician Colorado Springs, CO
Millennium is seeking individuals to support engineering functions for a major system program directorate at Peterson AFB. Responsibilities include:
* Provide technical/programmatic support and logistics expertise.
* Develop, maintain, and coordinate life-cycle sustainment plans (LCSPs) and logistics planning documents.
* Ensure for the planning and execution of all product support elements in the development, modification, upgrade and sustainment of new and existing programs.
* Support, review and provide comments/input to, the development of overarching system design documentation.
* Collect, develop, and review program specific information to support the development of training related tasks.
* Lead and resolve program deficiencies and facilitate effective integration of support system technical and product support requirements.
* Provide analyses to drive use of the most cost effective shipping methods, ensure that equipment passes through shipping ports to final destinations, provide on-site support for shipments, and coordinate and execute with the appropriate agencies to establish all life cycle support needs.
* Provide relevant input for maintenance planning activities, upgrades, modifications and studies.
* Coordinate and lead resolution of system issues, deficiencies, software bugs, etc.
* Develop and maintain technical requirements documents and architecture documentation to execute programs, upgrades, system modifications and enhancements to fielded and deployed systems.
* Develop and update roadmap activities including incremental upgrade planning, scheduling and funding for fielded and deployed systems.
* Provide relevant input to acquisition planning activities, upgrades and modifications and studies and interface with contractor logistics support personnel and product support integrators.
* Provide comments and relevant input to direct/assist in developing TOs that are adequate, accurate and safe for Air Force operators and maintainers.
* Manage TOs development for all programs.
* Provide engineering expertise to identify and resolve potential risks.
* Develop and perform technical insertions and risk reduction strategies, studies and recommendations to mitigate identified risk conditions.
* Track development/sustainment risks in support of Government activities.
Bachelor s degree in engineering, science (physics or chemistry), mathematics or related field AND 3 years DoD acquisition, logistics, and sustainment experience OR minimum 10 years DoD acquisition, logistics, and sustainment experience.
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.