Mid - Level .NET Programmer 9/8/2016
Axiom Resource Management, Inc.
Falls Church, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Keymind, a Division of Axiom Resource Management, Inc., is a professional consulting and development firm based in Northern Virginia. Our projects cover a broad spectrum, from custom Web sites and content management systems to complex web-based application development, for a wide range of government and commercial customers.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Mid-level .NET Programmer with solid object oriented development skills who is dynamic, intelligent, and independently motivated! In this position, the .NET Programmer will work with the requirements analysts, information architects, the creative team and the client to develop scalable, robust and flexible solutions.
Position Requirements Include:
* Must be able to undergo a background investigation which requires U.S. Citizenship.
* Bachelor's Degree
* At least 5 years of software development experience
* At least 2 years of experience developing .NET solutions, including expertise with C#, and Visual Studio. Experience with Web Forms, MVC, Entity/nHibernate a plus
* At least 2 years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server, through version 2012, including experience writing complex SQL. Experience writing stored procedures, functions, triggers a plus
* Experience with source control solutions (Subversion, Git, Mercurial, TFS)
* Experience participating in all phases of the SDLC, from requirements validation, through development, testing, and deployment.
Additional Preferred Skills:
* Experience writing and implementing unit tests
* Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 organization (or higher)
* Understanding of Section 508 guidelines, and experience implementing them in web-based solutions
Candidate must be able to work in a collaborative, team environment as well as independently. Must be detail-oriented with strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills, and able to follow directions. Must have the ability to write and understand code specifications.
Must be prepared to submit resume prior to interview, and agree to a verbal and C# coding test.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER