Mid-Level QA Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONUnisys U.S. Federal Government Group has been serving the federal market for five decades and is currently a leading information technology services and solutions provider to the federal government. Unisys provides e-Government solutions, professional services and enterprise-class server and related technologies worldwide to help transform the way U.S. federal government agencies, selected U.S. public sector organizations and state Medicaid agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers.
Continued growth has created an opening for a QA Analyst who is a U.S. Citizen, to work with our USDA team. This resource will be located in St. Louis, Missouri.
* Work with the QA Lead to discuss daily testing tasks, to include writing test cases/scripts, communicating test results and proper procedure on failed tests, and maintaining the regression test suite.
* Perform functional, adhoc, database, and regression testing with the use of manual and automation test procedures.
* Consult with business analyst and developers on proper testing of requirements and code.
* Maximize testing by utilizing the automation test tool Rational Functional Tester
* Develop adapting skills with test principles, processes and methods as defined in the current methodology frame work.
* Be able to meet time estimates, schedules, build and execute test cases for testing efforts.
* Participate with the project team in identifying, defining, organizing test cases, test scenarios, and test procedures.
The Following are requirements:
* Must have the ability to work autonomously or in a team environment with Government Program/Project Office staff and other contractors.
* Must be self-motivated and take initiative to continually meet with your QA Lead on a regular basis for discussing test efforts.
* Must be able to think outside the box when creating test scenarios.
* Must have some understanding of automation test tools and Java code
* Balance competing projects and tasks
* Must be able to effectively communicate with team members including developers, project managers, product owners, and clients
* Demonstrate analytical capability and experience with Microsoft Office Suite
* Willingness to learn and take on a multitude of new tasks.
* Be a self-starter, self-motivated and self-directed.
* Flexibility to work in a constantly changing environment.
* Able to set and meet deliverable deadlines and estimates.
* Demonstrate verbal and written skills
* Bachelor's Degree with 3-5 years of experience.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com .
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans. img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://unisys.contacthr.com/50658173.jpg /