Mid - Level Server Side .Net Developer 9/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DK#190-MID-LEVEL SERVER SIDE .NET DEVELOPER
PERM POSITON: GREEN CARD AND US CITIZENS ONLY
An American Multinational Banking and Financial Services Corporation is seeking a talented individual for a Midlevel Server-Side .NET Developer Job in Princeton, NJ.
We are looking for a Midlevel Server-side .NET Developer with 5+ years of experience in .NET using C# to assist with development and support of a web based Market Risk application.
_REQUIRED SKILL SET_:
* Hands on experience in Server-side, WCF services and Web API, C#, .Net, Heavy Multi-threading, SQL, LINQ, REST.
* Skilled with C# Server Back-end development. Performance optimization experience is a plus
* Good understanding of Common Language Run Time Memory Management
* Must have strong experience in Object Oriented design and development.
* Application testing experience: TDD, Unit Testing, Mock framework.
* Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures
_DESIRED SKILL SET_:
* Skilled with SQLServer Back-end development for SQLServer. SQL queries performance optimization is a plus
* Experience with ExtJs or AngularJS frameworks is a plus
* Application development from start to finish.
* Must be self-motivated and possess a strong designing and coding background with an excellent communication skills and be able to provide and deliver solutions in timely manner.
* Must possess ability to learn and adapt to the rapidly changing technology.
* May conduct complex technology and system assessments. Supports and advises internal clients and technical management.
Resp;ond to: email@example.com