Mid-Level Systems Engineer - 1776
Mid-Level Systems Engineer Colorado Springs, CO
Millennium is seeking individuals to support engineering functions for a major system program directorate at Peterson AFB. Responsibilities include:
* Provide logistics expertise and technical and programmatic support.
* Develop, maintain, and coordinate life-cycle sustainment plans (LCSPs) and logistics planning documents.
* Ensure for the planning and execution of all product support elements in the development, modification, upgrade and sustainment of new and existing programs.
* Collect, develop, and review program specific information to support the development of training related tasks.
* Provide relevant submissions, revisions, and reviews for acquisition and technical efforts.
* Lead and resolve program deficiencies and facilitate effective integration of support system technical and product support requirements.
* Develop, plan, and implement life cycle support strategies and analysis.
* Develop strategies, plans and packages for classified and unclassified document submissions and facilitate associated life cycle cost planning and benefit analyses, partnering, acquisition of data rights, and provisioning.
* Provide on-side support for shipments and ensure that equipment passes through shipping ports to final destinations.
* Provide relevant input for maintenance planning activities, upgrades, modifications and studies.
* Coordinate and lead resolution of system issues, deficiencies, and software bugs.
* Maintain configuration control, configuration status accounting, and configuration identification of the systems hardware, software, and firmware configurations.
* Support the development of optimum design and development latitude.
* Utilize a CSA system (ARAS Innovator ) to provide configuration baseline status information and provide system traceability.
* Provide data management of data items received in support of projects and initiatives.
* Develop and maintain technical requirements documents and architecture documentation.
* Provide relevant input to acquisition planning activities, upgrades and modifications and studies.
* TO planning, scheduling, and budgeting to include writing and publishing validated TO products.
* Provide engineering expertise to identify and resoles potential risks.
* Perform design studies and analysis, performance-based design reviews, high level detailed specification and scope preparation, configuration, management and documentation control, fabrication, assembly and simulation, and modeling.
* Develop and perform technical insertions and risk reduction strategies, studies and recommendations to mitigate identified risk conditions.
Bachelor s degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) field AND 3 years experience OR 10 years DoD acquisition, logistics, and sustainment experience.
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.