Mid-Level Web Developer C ASP.NET DOD Clearable
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMid-Level Web Developer - C#/ASP.NET (DOD Clearable)Job ID:
Mid-Level Web Developer - C#/ASP.NET (DOD Clearable) REQ ID:
Philadelphia, PA Job Description:
Harris Corporation, is currently seeking a Mid-Level Web Developer to join our team in the Philadelphia, PA office, supporting our Navy customer. This position requires the candidate to be able to obtain a security clearance at Secret level; in order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship. This is an established program that has continued to evolve over the past decade from one application into three enterprise web applications. Provide professional Information Technology and System Programming services in support of the Marine Gas Turbine (MGT) Information System (MGTIS)/Weblog, and associated databases for all propulsion and power generation equipment with the primary focus on 2SCOG assets. Ensure functionality, database structural integrity and quality assurance, and processing of all monthly updates. Provideserver support to maintain the NSWCCD-SSES servers in the NMCI, NGEN, or other hosting environment including SPAWAR and DISA, and troubleshoot data transmittal problems to and from the servers. Maintain the server's Authority To Operate (ATO) status through the Certification and Accreditation (C&A) process and associated required documentation. Perform dataaudits utilizing SQL queries, as required to identify user generated data errors, duplicate information, and increase data quality and data accuracy. Develop, administer, and maintain database and code systems to support program management needs. The candidate will join a team of Web Developers, Database Administrators (DBAs), and Network Administrators that are developing and maintaining enterprise web applications varying in size used by the US Navy. Candidates will be exposed to all aspects of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) throughout the development of our applications. There is opportunity to grow and learn new frameworks and technologies in both Web development, and Network support. We are seeking motivated individuals who can apply existing knowledge and skills in many different areas. Qualifications:
Position requires BS Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical degree and a minimum of 6+ years of related software and web programming and analysis experience. Preferred technical experience includes the following:* Direct experience with designing, developing, and deploying ASP.NET C# Web Forms applications
* Technical documentation, and database administration with MSSQL
* Experience with .NET 3.5 or later
* .NET C#, Visual Studio 2008 or later
* TSQL, SQL Server 2005 or later
* Java Script, HTML 5, XML, AJAX
* Telerik Rad Controls(or similar)
* Windows Server 2008+ configuration and IIS configuration Candidate should possess development experience and be able to function as a team's senior technical resource. MGTIS/Weblog specific experience preferred although similar programming experience is acceptable. Database certifications are preferred although similar database experience is acceptable. Possesses strong problem solving and debugging skills. Maintains strong coding standards and thorough documentation. Additional Preferred Qualifications:* Comp TIA Security + certification
* Exhibits excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Provides attention to detail and ensures accuracy of information.
* Demonstrates urgency to critical issues and prioritization of tasks.
* Must able to multi-task and be able to work within deadlines.
* Must be team-oriented, but also be able to work independently. This position requires the candidate to be able to obtain a security clearance at Secret level; in order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Software Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - PA - Philadelphia .