Mid-Level Web Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
Essential Job Functions
* Design and develop web application using modern software development practices, including unit testing, continuous integration, and configuration management
* Work as a member of large team including other developers, Business Analysts, QA Engineers, and Project Manager interacting with related teams on new product development.
* Create responsive user interface from provided UX design concepts
* Integrate with Commercial off-the-shelf software products and configuration of third party components
* Able to deal comfortably with ambiguity in a change-driven development project
Required Technical Skills:
* Good experience using front end libraries such as: Angular JS and Bootstrap
* Good experience in Typescript, HTML5 & CSS3
* Experience of working with source control tools such as Git, Team Foundation Server, etc.
* Experience with 508 compliance for web applications
* Good understanding of usability and accessibility issues across all device types
* Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
* Knowledge and experience of both formal and Agile development methodologies
* Software and Enterprise Design Patterns
* Unit and end-to-end Testing
Preferred Technical Skills:
* Angular 2.0
* Experience working with 3rd party UI controls such as Kendo UI
* Experience of working in Microsoft environments is a plus
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
SGT is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/m/f/disabled/veteran.