Mid Market Account Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMy client delivers personalized performance marketing at an extensive scale. Measuring return on post-click sales, my client makes ROI transparent and easy to measure. My client has over 1,600 employees in 27 offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific, serving over 9,000 advertisers worldwide with direct relationships with over 10,000 publishers.
WHY WORK FOR US
We are _innovative, passionate,_ _fearless, creative, driven, and adaptable. _Our core values are at the heart of who we are. We have a spontaneous and vibrant culture, and we truly believe in team spirit and collaboration.
* 100% PREMIUM COVERAGE OF HEALTHCARE PLAN. _When apples aren't enough_
* COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION. _Be fancy_
* CAREER ADVANCEMENT WITH GLOBAL MOBILITY OPPORTUNITIES. _A little bit of "Je ne sais quoi"_
* VACATION POLICY.
* HAPPY HOUR, SNACKS, ARCADE/GAME ROOMS.
* TRAVEL & REIMBURSEMENT OPTIONS.
* 401(K) FULLY VESTED MATCHING.
_WHY ARE WE SO AWESOME _
As an Account Executive in Boston, you'll be vital to the continued expansion of our business around the world, you'll work with a fantastic international team, and you'll be rewarded for excellence.
EVERY DAY, YOU WILL:
* Prospect, evaluate, close, on-board, and support mid-size advertisers and advertising agencies in the US
* Have the freedom to manage your own full cycle sales desk
* Share your sales best practices and benefit from those of your colleagues through collaboration
* Develop client relationships at all levels, from CMO to Brand Managers
* Work closely with our technical and creative teams to launch campaigns
* Closely track industry and product trends to stay at the top of your game
* Analyze data and use it to effectively to build new client relationships and generate business
* Be inspired by city and ocean views, and enjoy 360 panoramas from our offices at 60 State
* Sharpen your "swag"
IN EXCHANGE, YOU'LL ENJOY:
* Competitive compensation, because you're the best
* Stock grants and 401K match, because we're invested in you
* Career advancement and real global mobility opportunities
* Paid medical and dental insurance to maintain your "swag"
* Generous vacation policy (although who wants to leave when the Pats are winning)
* Gaming/sports area for those competitive moments
* Fully stocked kitchen for all you over-achievers
* Yearly company retreat/party in France to celebrate our wins together
AS FOR OUR DREAM CANDIDATE
* MUST be passionate about sales, and especially the "thrill of the hunt"
* Excellent inside salesexperiencerequired, with client-facing experience a plus
* Proven sales and client development track record, ideally in a tech-savvy field
* Full cycle salesexperience from discovery to prospect to sign-on to delivery
* Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and persuasion skills across all levels
* Ability to deliver strong results and thrive in an innovative and dynamic environment
* Passion for internet and mobile trends, and a desire for continual learning
* Dolphins vs. Sharks
* Must be eligible to work in the U.S. full-time with no restriction
Join us to contribute to one of the fastest growing, leading edge technologies in online industry. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking. My client corporate culture is all about attracting and retaining the best talent. We aim to reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidates.