The Mid-Market Sales is a field-based sales role with primary responsibilities of direct and indirect sales and related activities for Enterprise PBX, contact center, and unified communications solutions targeted to companies with specific application/business requirements (GR 43)
* Meets sales goals using heavy prospecting and channel development.
* Presents product information to customers and partners.
* Bachelor s degree
* 3 years of channel sales experience in the telecommunications industry (IP, PBX, CTI, etc)
* 7 years total sales experience
* Extensive prospecting experience
* Skilled in channel development
* Familiar with IP PBX and Contact Center vendors such as Cisco, Avaya, Shoretel, Five9, and InContact.
* Thorough knowledge and skill set of enterprise telephony systems and customer service applications both Premise and Cloud..
* Proficient in the use of a personal computer
* Thorough knowledge and skill set of enterprise telephony systems and customer service applications.
* Excellent communication skills, demonstration skills and business aptitude
* Self-directed with a strong work ethic
* Communicates regularly with peers and management
* Uses computer frequently
* Communicates with customers and prospects, discerns key issues and recommends solutions
* Travels to customer and business meeting sites
* Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.