Mid - level to Senior Electrical Estimators 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MID-LEVEL AND SENIOR ELECTRICAL ESTIMATORS- $70,000 - $90,000 SACRAMENTO, CA.
Your company is a leading Northern California Electrical Contractor experiencing continued growth!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Build up cost estimated by analyzing the materials and labor needed to complete a project
* Prepare work and guidelines and create drawings for distribution systems and new consumers
* Prepare and present estimate documentation
* Read and interpret plans, proposals and other documentation to create bids
* Track and analyze data to reduce gaps between estimates and actual cost
* Be part of an estimating team working on larger projects
* Participate in "turnover" meetings to explain successful bids to the assigned Project Manager and Foreman who will build the project
* Additional details of position will be discussed.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, ElectricalEngineering or a related field is preferred
* At least 3- 5years of experience in the electricalconstruction industry. General product and product installation knowledge
* Computer literate using Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to read and interpret blue prints
* Experience using estimating software programs such as AccuBid and/or McCormick at an intermediate to advanced proficiency.
* Electrical Estimating on Project including Commercial, Industrial, Hospital, High Rise, Data Center, High Tech Manufacturing, Institutional and others preferred.
A very attractive wage and excellent health benefit plan including medical, dental and life insurance plans, a 401(k) retirement plan, paid holidays plus 16 PTO days per year make the total compensation package for this position top grade.
Candidates outside the greater Sacramento area are welcome to apply. Assistance is available and negotiable.