Middle Office Operations Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
Middle Office Operations Analyst
The Middle Office Team supports Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs), Banks, Money Managers and the SEI Wealth Network by providing exceptional administrative services to high-net-worth clients. Middle Office Operations Analyst must have a strong client oriented approach and should possess an understanding of the mutual fund and securities business and have a strong willingness to learn the investment management operations business. Middle Office Operations Analyst are dedicated to providing the absolute highest level of service, back office support, and personal account management to clients within the Advisor, Enterprise and Wealth channels.
This position is responsible for providing account and operational management to clients within the Advisors Network through extensive daily support and interaction. This will involve acquiring a working knowledge of the investment management business, SEI Funds, products and processes necessary to effectively respond to all inquiries from investment advisors. Individuals must work with the Middle Office Service Teams and SEI Private Trust Company to coordinate client investment activities. Additional responsibilities include:
* Review, analyze, and enter client information and transactions into multiple systems including Trust 3000, NxAS, Trust Office and Filenet Imaging Systems in order to fulfill monetary and non-monetary requests for high-net-worth client accounts.
* Interpret monetary requests to determine the correct course of action. This requires an understanding of the high net worth client s goals and objectives as well an understanding of SEI s guidelines and procedures.
* Develop an in-depth understanding of the IRS retirement account processing rules as they relates to IRA s and Qualified Plans.
* Identify Advisor related processing issues to ensure accurate completion of the submitted request and provide value added servicing.
* Develop a deep understanding of the current compliance related rules that govern the Financial Services Industry including but not limited to Anti-Money
Participate in departmental projects to improve the current processes and/or systems.
* Learn all facets of the Middle Office Operation including new account set-up, distributions, receipts, trade processing, model changes, non-monetary account changes and monetary requests which include detailed multi-step processes.
* Maintain the highest level of confidentiality, quality and privacy.
* Business or Finance degree, preferred
* Knowledge of financial and/or investment services
* Strong dedication to quality customer service
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Exceptional interpersonal skills/team player
* Ability to handle multiple tasks
* Ability to work under pressure
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to work effectively and productively with others.
* Effectively coordinate, perform and complete multiple duties and assignments concurrently
and in a timely manner.
* Ability to prioritize in a high volume environment.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Must be a team player with an ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Knowledge of Excel and Word for Windows.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the work environment may require an individual to move
around the office and from building to building which may expose the individual to weather conditions
outside. The individual has to be able to sit or be stationary at a computer and use computers for
extended periods of time and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. The noise level in
the environment is moderate and the individual must be able to communicate and exchange information
with people in person and over the telephone and email.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.