Account Executive - Upper Midwest
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONVenafi is a rapidly growing cyber security organization which helps our customers prevent trust based attacks. Venafi is widely recognized as the leader in managing, securing and protecting cryptographic keys and digital certificates that every business and government depend on for secure communications, commerce, computing, and mobility. Our mission is to protect and secure the Global 5000.
In this role you will be responsible for educating and driving revenue of Venafi products and services to customers and prospects in the Global 5000.
* Excellent compensation package
* Secure base salary based on streamlining existing maintenance revenue (currently 98% renewal rate) and further developing existing customers
* Bonuses for identifying, nurturing and closing upsell and cross sell opportunities
* Career growth to field sales and management roles
* Venafi benefit package ranks in the top 5% of companies in the US, at no additional cost to the employee
Venafi is looking for a self-starting (Hunter Mentality), results-driven, and highly motivated Account Executive.
The ideal candidate can successfully orchestrate all available resources to achieve the required sales outcome. Proven ability to interface at C-level to technician-level customers and establish a trusted advisor status within their territory. Candidate must have a consistent track record of exceeding sales goals and corporate objectives.
The successful candidate will possess strong business acumen, ability to build a strong business pipeline, deliver sales presentations with customer impact, accurately forecast, and have strong interpersonal skills.
* Bring focus, energy, and go-to-market skills to help our firm win more business, close cycle times, and improve our overall win rate
* Build market awareness of Venafi
* Function as the Venafi Advocate
* Engage in Account Management, including Account planning, Client procurement, Meeting follow-up, Pipeline development, Opportunity pursuit, Contract negotiation, Risk management, Proposal and Statement of Work (SOW) development, and Revenue attainment
* Demonstrate excellence in qualifying opportunities and gain insights from win/loss reviews as input to the integrated sales management process
* Eight years of demonstrated successful solution sales experience in high-end major national/global accounts; verifiable track record of exceeding expectations
* Strong subject matter expertise or industry expertise
* Exceptional consultative and interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of impeccable trust, confidence, and results
* Bachelor s Degree in business or related field
* Able to understand complex content and relate content around industry issues, client needs, and Venafi s offerings
* Demonstrated superior ability to develop and lead relationship building activities with C-Level executives, including CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, Business Executives, and General Auditor