Military Analyst-Tactical Planner/OPFOR Instructor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
3001 Cubic Global Defense, Inc.
Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Perform OPORDER development and coordinate for OPFOR Cell operations during constructive simulation supported exercises.
* Develop and write Corps and below operations orders and annexes compatible with the TRADOC Decisive Action Training Environment (DATE) converted to JBLM/PNW terrain.
* Maintain the MTC Scenario library.
* Coordinate OPFOR operations with the Exercise Control (EXCON) and Exercise Director and assist in controlling OPFOR activities IAW Hybrid Threat Special Text guidelines (ST 7-100).
* Provide OPFOR coverage during 24- hour operations in support of exercises and training events.
* Instruct OPFOR role players on simulation systems and hybrid threat operations.
* Develop and issue OPFOR Operations Orders to the OPFOR Cell.
* Participate in AARs as the OPFOR Commander.
* Perform functional and operational testing, database reviews, and rehearsals during constructive simulation supported exercises.
* Develop exercise plans, coordinate internal and external resources, monitor planning progress and timelines, and prepare contract deliverables.
* Maintain functional proficiency in multiple simulations and systems.
* Attend planning conferences and conducting briefings to organizations that are tasked to provide gamers for the exercise.
* Plan, prepare, update training material, and conduct class rehearsals, training up or cross training new personnel.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution preferred.
* Completed the Officer Basic Course, Advanced NCO Course, Battle Staff Course or Intermediate Level Education or equivalent level military schooling.
* Possess a minimum of 2 years' experience planning at the Brigade or above level.
* Excellent organizational, writing, and communication skills.
* Position requires close customer contact and the ability to work independently and creatively.
* Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook.
* Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.