- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Military Programs Liaison
* Provide excellent customer service to all potential students through consistent and effective initial outreach and follow-up.
* Schedule and conduct interviews with qualified candidates for admissions via the telephone
* Help identify potential obstacles for new students and create solutions that will help lead to graduation.
* Assist admissions team in achieving important goals.
* Maintain the highest level of ethics through ensuring that there is 100% compliance to all areas of admissions.
* Work closely with key departments to ensure the successful start of new students.
* Provide administrative support to instructors.
* Bachelor s Degree preferred
* Prior Military Experience preferred
* Clearance to enter naval bases(King's Bay, Jacksonville, Mayport) required
* Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends; reliable transportation to and from military bases.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Effective computer skills as well as familiarity with efficient use of social media.
* Ability to inspire potential students by presenting the University programs, culture and resources in energetic and ethical manner via the phone.
* Previous experience working in an environment that highlighted relationship building as well as overall results.
* Demonstrate the ability to work effectively both independently as well as part of a team.
* Desire to learn and apply what you learn in your daily activities.
What does ECPI University have to offer*
* A focus on students and academic excellence
* Small class sizes
* Professional work environment
* Talented and committed co-workers
* An adult-focused accelerated schedule
* An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
* Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer