JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ATI Forged Products produces and markets a wide range of specialty metal alloys, including titanium, nickel, and steel forgings to end use markets such as aerospace, energy, oil & gas, and general industrial markets. We have several operating facilities and deliver products to customers globally.
We are currently seeking a Machine Repairer. This Position is located in Cudahy, WI, approximately 5 miles south of Milwaukee.
This position is responsible for repairing, rebuilding, and maintaining machines and machine tools along with keeping this equipment in proper operating condition.
Position responsibilities include:
* Perform assembly, layout and repair operations on industrial production equipment.
* Rig, relocate, move, load, and unload large and heavy equipment.
* Correct problems and maintain equipment like- mechanical presses, hydraulic presses, forging hammers, blast machines, furnaces, cranes, machine tools, and other industrial equipment.
* Troubleshoot, inspect, disassemble, assemble, rebuild, repair, or replace of defective parts or machines.
If you are organized, motivated and can work independently and as a part of a dynamic team, please contact us. We offer excellent salary compensation, and a comprehensive benefits package. For consideration, submit your resume and salary requirements.
An Equal Opportunity Employer Affirmative Action for Females, Minorities, Vietnam Era Veterans and the Disabled \\"ATI Metals and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.\\"
* Experience as a Maintenance or Repair resource in an industrial environment.
* Journeyman status in a State Indentured Apprenticeship is preferred but not required.
* At least 4 years of machine maintenance experience
* Able to work nights and weekends when needed
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled