Millwright - Hydraulic Repair
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 4/1/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONATI Forged Products produces and markets a wide range of specialty metal alloys, including titanium, nickel, and steel forgings to end use markets such as aerospace, energy, oil & gas, and general industrial markets. We have several operating facilities and deliver products to customers globally.
We are currently seeking a Hydraulic Repairer. This position is at our Cudahy, WI plant located approximately 5 miles south of Milwaukee.
Position is responsible for repairing and maintaining hydraulic equipment in proper operating condition following prints and specifications, using manual or power tools and other material as required.
1. Analyzes and earmarks operating problem on equipment and on hydraulic systems, repairing and rebuilding as required. Disassembles and inspects parts, laying out, erecting, repairing or rebuilding same when necessary. Services any mechanical system including: hydraulic units, pumps, valves, tubing, packing, and other components.
2. Follows dimensional drawings and equipment specifications. Must be able to comprehend hydraulic symbols and circuit diagrams. Applies mathematics to solve such problems as pressure, force, volume, capacity, velocity, and others as required.
3. Uses tools such as pipe, box and socket wrenches, hammers, pliers, saws, pipe threading and cutting machines, pressure gages, tube bending and flaring equipment and other tools and measuring devices in performing assignments.
4. Must be capable of performing all work as described in the IAMAW labor agreement for Millwright apprentice and for Hydraulic Repair apprentice
If you are organized, motivated and can work independently and as a part of a dynamic team, please contact us. We offer an excellent salary commensurate with experience, and a comprehensive benefits package. For consideration, submit your resume and salary requirements.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Affirmative Action for Females, Minorities, Vietnam Era Veterans and the Disabled
* Journeyman Status through a State Indentured Apprenticeship
* Preferred 6-8 years of direct on the job experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled